Bi-layered foam padding is strategically compressed and slabbed over the other to provide the most efficient shock-absorbency in a pair of focus pads ever worn. Build speed, power and hand-eye coordination using these fighting fit focus pads that are designed for quick-combo drills done with power. The ball dome inside the mitts comfortably aligns in the palms of the hand for grip and resistance when tapping a strike. Thick and sturdy in build, these handcrafted hook and jab pads are handcrafted and stitched using only the finest materials for long product life that is functional and stubbornly resilient.
- Handcrafted and stitched to perfection encapsulating the shock-absorbent layers of padding inside
- Nylon mesh on the knuckle base of the focus mitts replace moisture and heat while trapping cooler air for a comfortable and dry training session
- Thick duo-layered compressed padding uses both Supremo-Shock Foam and EVA-LUTION FOAM padding for a barricade of shock-breaking protection
- Domed ergonomic palm design for solid grip, resistance and even distribution of impact
- Quick-EZ hook-and-loop for wrist strap ensures pads never slip off
- 100% authentic cowhide leather and reinforced stitching for focus pads that last
- Shell Shock™ gel Equilibrium Sheet dissipates shock and cushions against the heaviest blows
Fabric Care Instructions: Users of this equipment are subject to personal injury. These products have a high degree of protection but are not warranted to protect the user from injury. Note: Non-washable
|Assembled Product Weight||
|Manufacturer Part Number||
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
9.83 x 7.07 x 3.93 Inches
Your item will be shipped from our warehouse. Please allow us 35 business days for delivery.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.